Wednesday, September 10, 2014

lists

I like lists, and all of these things have been on my mind lately.

1. I love Jesus. He fights to be the center of my life, but sometimes the world
wins. I need to work on that.







2. I love Will and my family. I never expected in my whole life to be loved and supported by so many incredible people. By them, I am so blessed.






3. I know what I want. Nobody can tell me what I want besides me. I have a good head on my shoulders and sometimes I just need to use it and stop being so bothered by what everybody else has to say about it.



 

4. I love my friends. They're stupid and annoying and bullheaded sometimes, but they're the best people I could ever ask for to share this life with. I've got four guys that would do just about anything for me that I wouldn't trade for the world. Nobody is as lucky as me when it comes to good people.





5. Coffee tastes good all the time, but it tastes best on the way to work, on sleepy weekend mornings, and late, late at night.

6. I have no idea where I'm going to live or what I'm going to do, but I know that I'm going to have this holy-cow-I'm-so-broke-I-can-feel-it-in-the-pit-of-my-stomach feeling for a long time. Life has a funny way of kicking me in the ass like that.


7. I. Love. My. Job. I work with some of the best teachers I've ever met and some of the most precious little minds I'll ever encounter. These years at Hite-Saunders will be irreplaceable. The children I have taught will forever be in my heart.





8. Grading papers is annoying and redundant - but it comes with the territory. (Hey, I didn't say I loved EVERYTHING about my job.)

9. More than anything in the world, I want to be a wife and a mom. I don't want to wish my life away, because I'm really content with where I am, I just know that there's more ahead than where I am right now.

10. Distance sucks. I kind of resent Richmond, and I don't like how much gas costs. (See #6)

11. Someday I'm going to be a published author. Look out, world.

My first book will be called: "My Coffee is Cold" because that's the story of my life.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment