Here's a list of things on my mind:
1. Passenger seats and chapstick.
2. Capstone (a slow, quiet decapitation).
3. Capstone (a ruthless stoning).
4. Capstone (a slow, quiet decapitation during a ruthless stoning).
5. Student teaching is killing me softly.
6. My bestfriend's birthday is tomorrow.
7. I need sleep.
8. I want to go to the farm.
9. I don't want senior year to end, but I could live with out this decapitation/stoning business.
10. I have the coolest friends on the face of the planet.
11. I can't wait to start my life in West Virginia.
12. My phone keeps turning off. I hope this new battery is the solution.
13. I have to go read some kiddy lit now.
14. Dad.
15. Baseball season is right around the corner!
I dare you to LET ME BE yourrrrr, one and only. I promise I'm worthy, to hold in your ARRRMMMMSSS!!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment