Thursday, March 10, 2011

sophomore slump

I'm over it.
I'm over this semester.
I'm over the cold.
I'm over guys.
I'm over stupid girls.
I'm over the drama.
I'm over the homework.
I'm over the professors.
I'm over not being able to get a full night's sleep.
I'm over not being able to have any privacy.
I'm over the way our door slams.
I'm over the lack of space.
I'm over this "going through the motions" attitude of mine that I have just to get myself through another day.
I'm over the fact that Pandora Radio times out after an hour.
I'm over not being able to go home when I want to.
I'm over the lack of food variety in the caf.
I'm over this Palestinian Debate prep.
I'm over my 13 page research paper that I've barely started.
I'm over not knowing how to do chemistry. I'm pretty sure my 3rd graders will be over that too.
I'm over not having money.
I'm over the lesson planning.
I'm over stupid girls. ..did I mention that?

I'm over..
all of it.

Get. Me. Home. Now.






[Deut. 28]



.

No comments:

Post a Comment