I will work in the waiting to accomplish my purpose
of bringing glory to your holiest of holy names.
I will work in the waiting to hear from you, Savior.
My labors never self driven, or in vain.
I'll listen to your voice as I harvest the fields
and praise you under blistering skies.
I'll find joy in the wreckage, the damage, and heartache,
through the tears that fall from my eyes.
I'll lift up your name and sing of your blessings
a song of unending praise.
I'll work in the waiting to please you, my Jesus,
and follow fast in all of your ways.
I may question why and fall to my knees
and cry out with all that I am.
But I'll turn it all over as you carry me on
with the power of your gentle, healing hand.
I'll work in the waiting as you take me like clay
and mold me into the image of you.
I'll work in the waiting as your will is revealed
and your promises forever ring true.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment